Find out more about Clear + Brilliant
This laser treatment uses long wavelength diode laser that penetrate to the base layers of the skin to stimulate new growth. This unique technology works for light skin tones as well as darker ethnic tones. For such a long time, people with darker skin tones have been told they are not ideal candidates for laser treatments, but now they have a state-of-the-art outlet.
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Create even skin canvas
- Reduce the appearance of large or ugly pores
What to expect:
A typical session lasts about 30min. One of the great advantages to Clear + Brilliant is uses a patented Intelligent Optical Tracking™ System (IOTS™) which tracks your treatment process, analyses your chosen skin care regime, and insures you receive even distribution with optimized settings. The process involves sitting on one of our comfy chairs. We clean your face, provide you with safety goggles, and apply gel to the treatment area. When we begin using the laser, most patients don’t feel anything more than mild discomfort as it moves across their skin.
Once finished, we apply a cooling mask to make things more comfortable for you and your skin. After treatment, there is no recovery time. The process is noninvasive and your skin loves it. Most people leave the office feeling more invigorated then when they came in. You will notice results right away. Clear + Beautiful is a treatment that can be incorporated into your regular skin care routine.
What can Clear + Brilliant do for you?
If you’re battling the effects aging can have on your skin, or trying to address it before the battle even starts, Clear + Brilliant® can help. With simple, gentle laser treatments provided by the professionals at The Skin Renewal Center, you can help prevent the visible signs of aging and the overall dulling effects time and the environment can have on your skin.
One 10 to 20-minute Clear + Brilliant® session can leave your skin feeling smoother, younger and give you that “radiant glow” that comes from healthy, youthful skin. Routine treatments deliver lasting results that can keep you looking younger for years to come.
Clear + Brilliant® is a simple yet effective treatment that will be easy to add to your routine, much like the way you plan for a facial or trip to the hair salon.
Clear + Brilliant® is a fractionated resurfacing treatment just like Fraxel®, but gentler, less intense and without downtime. It is more effective than microdermabrasion or superficial chemical peels for fighting the effects of sun and aging. It helps improve tone and texture, gives skin a radiant, youthful glow, and creates a more even skin canvas, with reduction in the appearance of pores.
Clear + Brilliant Before & Afters*
*Your results may vary.
FAQs About Clear + Brilliant:
- WHAT IS CLEAR + BRILLIANT?
Clear + Brilliant is a unique treatment that uses safe, fractional laser technology to address the early signs of aging skin and help prevent them.
- HOW DOES CLEAR =
Clear + Brilliant is a gentle laser that refreshes your skin from the inside out. The laser energy creates millions of microscopic treatment zones in the upper layers of the skin, replacing damaged skin with healthy, younger looking tissue.
- IS CLEAR + BRILLIANT INDICATED FOR USE?
Clear + Brilliance has received FDA clearance and CE marking.
- HOW LONG IS THE TREATMENT?
Clear + Brilliant treatments take about 20 minutes or less. Total appointment time will vary.
- HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE NEEDED?
The number of treatments is tailored to your concerns and skincare desires. In recent studies, consumers reported visible improvements after 4-6 treatments, though many patients choose to have routine treatments as part of their overall skin care regimen. Your skin care provider will discuss a personalized treatment regimen with you.
- HOW MUCH DOES CLEAR +
The cost depends on the number of sessions and varies from country to country.
- WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM CLEAR + BRILLIANT TREATMENTS?
Clear + Brilliant is a beneficial treatment for women and men of all ages and skin types, who want to be proactive in their skin care, addressing the early signs of aging or maintaining the look of their skin.
- WHAT KIND OF RESULTS CAN ONE EXPECT?
The skin will feel softer and have improved tone, texture and radiance. Other benefits of the treatment may include:
• Naturally radiant and glowing skin
• Visibly illuminated skin tone
• Renewed, ultra-soft and smoother texture
• Skin that looks clear and brilliant
- WHEN DO THE RESULTS APPEAR AND HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
The results of treatment are both immediate and progressive. A few days after the treatment, the skin will start to feel softer, look brighter and show more even tone. Results can last for months depending on age, skin condition and how the patient protects the skin.
- HOW DO I KNOW CLEAR + BRILLIANT IS RIGHT FOR ME AT MY AGE?
No matter how old you are, sun exposure, environmental conditions and lifestyle can contribute to lackluster skin. Whether you want to extend the younger look of your skin or address these early signs of aging, Clear + Brilliant can help.
Clear + Brilliant Laser System (1440nm and 1927nm handpieces) is indicated for dermatological procedures requiring the coagulation of soft tissue and general skin resurfacing.
The following contraindications are routine for many laser treatments and may also be associated with non-ablative Clear + Brilliant Laser System treatments. You may not be an appropriate candidate for a treatment if you:
- Have been diagnosed with or possibly have actinic keratosis, melasma, rosacea, or other significant skin conditions (e.g., skin cancer, active infections, cold sores, open wounds, rashes, burns, inflammation, eczema, psoriasis);
- Are predisposed to keloid formation or excessive scarring;
- Have a condition that may compromise the immune system, such as HIV, lupus, scleroderma, or systemic infections;
- Have a known sensitivity to light or if you are taking photosensitizing agents or medications;
- Are on systemic steroids (e.g., prednisone, dexamethasone), which should be rigorously avoided prior to and throughout the course of treatment;
- Are using retinoids, which should be avoided for at least 2 weeks prior to and during treatment;
- Are undergoing isotretinoin acne treatment or taking drugs in a similar class;
- Have skin that is still recovering from a cosmetic procedure, such as a chemical or mechanical peel, or laser resurfacing;
- and Have had botulinum toxin injections, or dermal fillers (such as collagen or hyaluronic acid) within the past 2 weeks.
Your results may vary.
- Visit clearandbrilliant.com for more FAQs.