SAVE ON COOLSCULPTING®: Southern Dermatology Introduces CoolSculpting CoolAdvantage and CoolAdvantage Plus!
Find out more about CoolSculpting® CoolAdvantage and CoolAdvantage Plus:
Southern Dermatology is pleased to now offer the CoolAdvantage™ and CoolAdvantage Plus™ applicators from CoolSculpting®. These new and improved applicators offer improved comfort, a larger treatment area and a short, 35 minute treatment time.
Save on CoolSculpting® at Southern Dermatology, the first dermatology practice in the Triangle area to offer CoolSculpting®, the world’s most proven technology that eliminates stubborn fat without surgery or downtime.*
What is CoolSculpting®?
CoolSculpting® Is The World’s #1 Non-Invasive Fat-Reduction Procedure*
Advantages of CoolSculpting®:
- Most proven, safe and effective, non-invasive fat reduction technology in the world, with no needles, no incisions and no downtime.
- Precise cooling technology eliminates stubborn fat cells with NO damage to the surrounding tissues.
- Immediately resume normal activity after your treatment.
- The new technology allows treatment in as little as 35 minutes while you relax, read, or watch Netflix.
If you have stubborn fat you just can’t get rid of, CoolSculpting’s unique technology helps you lose unwanted fat without surgery or downtime. This FDA-cleared procedure is safe and effective for freezing and removing fat on the abdomen, flanks, inner and outer thighs, bra fat, banana roll, chin, and most recently, the upper arms!.
The results are proven by science, noticeable, predictable, and permanent. With over 4 million CoolSculpting® treatments performed worldwide, people everywhere are getting a better view of themselves, thanks to CoolSculpting®. Always save on CoolSculpting® at Southern Dermatology!
CoolSculpting Before & Afters
REAL patient of Southern Dermatology – Your results may vary.*
FAQs About CoolSculpting:
- AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR COOLSCULPTING?
The CoolSculpting fat-reduction procedure is specially designed for those who have unwanted fat in targeted areas. Unlike weight-loss surgery (e.g., gastric bypass), the CoolSculpting procedure is not a weight-loss solution for people who are obese. Good candidates for the CoolSculpting procedure have noticeable bulges in certain areas they’d like to get rid of. Many people want a non-surgical alternative to liposuction.
- HOW MUCH DOES THE COOLSCULPTING PROCEDURE COST?
The price for CoolSculpting® procedures varies depending on your areas of concern, the number of treatments needed, and your ultimate goals. Most patients opt to receive treatments in multiple body areas in order to achieve their goals. The great thing about CoolSculpting® is that it’s highly customizable to your goals! The best and only way to get a price quote for your treatment plan is to visit our CoolSculpting® Specialist. Save on CoolSculpting® today at Southern Dermatology!
- HOW LONG IS EACH TREATMENT? HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
Our CoolSculpting Specialists will help you create an individualized treatment plan tailored to your specific goals. The length of your CoolSculpting treatment will vary depending on the number of areas being treated during one visit. The latest technology of CoolSculpting can treat a patient in as little as 35 minutes, some patients have more than one treatment during the same office visit. You and our CoolSculpting Specialist may schedule additional treatments or office visits in order to meet your goals.
- WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE?
As the cooling begins during the first few minutes, you typically feel intense cold. This soon dissipates. With some applicators, you’ll feel some pulling as suction is applied. The area generally goes numb within 5 to 10 minutes during treatment. Many people read, watch videos, work on their laptop, or even take a nap during their CoolSculpting treatment.
After the treatment, you may feel some tingling as the area is massaged for 2 or 3 minutes. Patients are usually able to return to normal activities following their appointment.
- CAN THE COOLSCULPTING PROCEDURE REDUCE FAT ANYWHERE ON MY BODY?
In the U.S., the CoolSculpting procedure is FDA-cleared for the treatment of visible fat bulges in the submental area, thigh, abdomen and flank, along with bra fat, back fat, and underneath the buttocks (also known as banana roll).
- WHERE DOES THE FAT GO? ARE THE RESULTS PERMANENT?
Once the treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), they die and are naturally processed and eliminated from the body. Once the treated fat cells are gone, they’re gone for good.
- IS THE COOLSCULPTING PROCEDURE SAFE?
The CoolSculpting procedure is FDA-cleared for the treatment of visible fat bulges in the submental area, thigh, abdomen, and flank. As the #1 non-invasive fat reduction procedure and with millions of CoolSculpting procedures performed worldwide, it is proven to be a safe and effective treatment.*
- WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS?
You may start to see changes as quickly as 3 weeks after your treatment, and will experience the most dramatic results between 1 and 3 months. Your body will still continue to flush out fat cells for up to 4 to 6 months after treatment.
- ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
During the procedure you may experience sensations of pulling, tugging, mild pinching, intense cold, tingling, stinging, aching, and cramping at the treatment site. These sensations subside as the area becomes numb. Following the procedure, typical side effects include temporary redness, swelling, blanching, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging, tenderness, cramping, aching, itching, or skin sensitivity. Sensation of fullness in the back of the throat after submental area treatment. These effects are temporary and generally resolve within days or weeks. Though rare, some additional side effects may occur. As with any medical procedure, ask your physician if the CoolSculpting procedure is right for you.
- *In the U.S., the CoolSculpting procedure is FDA-cleared for the treatment of visible fat bulges in the submental area, thigh, abdomen and flank, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks (also known as banana roll), and upper arm. In China, the Cryolipolysis system is used for fat layer reduction of the abdomen and flanks. In Taiwan, the CoolSculpting procedure is cleared for the breakdown of fat in the flank (love handle), abdomen, and thigh. Outside the U.S., China and Taiwan, the CoolSculpting procedure for non-invasive fat reduction is available worldwide. ZELTIQ, CoolSculpting, the CoolSculpting logo, and the Snowflake design are registered trademarks of ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc. © 2017. All rights reserved. CoolSculpting is the treatment doctors use most for non-invasive fat removal.
- Visit CoolSculpting.com for more FAQs.