SOUTHERN DERMATOLOGY IS THE ONLY PROVIDER IN NORTH CAROLINA TO OFFER Revanesse® VersaTM
Find out more about Revanesse® VersaTM:
Revanesse® Versa™, for those who strive for more. Make the Versa™ difference like millions have since 2002.
Revanesse® Versa is a state-of-the-art multi-purpose dermal filler made of optimal ingredients and rigorous testing. The primary active ingredient is the naturally occurring Hyaluronic Acid (HA) to correct moderate-to-severe wrinkles and folds in the skin. This remarkable formula provides natural and long lasting results, less swelling and a more precise application.
The particles in Revanesse® Versa™ is a homogenous fillers that are uniquely spherical and uniform to be accepted easier by the body and breakdown slowly over time. For added longevity, Versa™ uses only the highest quality HA with a notably high molecular weight.
Versa™ has been proven to produce less swelling than other popular HA dermal fillers. The lower rate of swelling allows patients to get back to their lives almost immediately after the treatment.
Check in at our front desk to download the Prollenium App and save $150 off your first Versa™ treatment! Versa™ filler provides natural and long lasting results, less swelling and a more precise application. Hyaluronic Acid (HA), Versa’s primary ingredient, corrects moderate-to-severe wrinkles and folds in the skin. SOUTHERN DERMATOLOGY IS THE FIRST PRACTICE IN NC TO OFFER THIS AMAZING NEW FILLER!
FAQs About Revanesse® Versa™:
What is Revanesse Versa?
Revanesse Versa is hyaluronic acid dermal filler. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance that is found within the body. It may be produced by bacteria and purified for use as injectable soft tissue filler in order to correct the appearance of facial wrinkles and creases, (nasolabial folds). The product is approved for use in the U.S. by the Food and Drug Administration for the cosmetic treatment of facial wrinkles and creases.
Are there any warnings I should be aware of?
If you have an adverse inflammatory reaction, such as redness, pain and swelling that persist for one week or more after treatment with Revanesse Versa, you should report this immediately to your doctor. If you are under the age of 22 you should not be treated with Revanesse Versa.
Warning: One of the risks with using this product is unintentional injection into a blood vessel. The chances of this happening are very small, but if it does happen, the complications can be serious, and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring of the skin. If you have changes in your vision, signs of a stroke (including sudden difficulty speaking, numbness or weakness in your face, arms, or legs, difficulty walking, face drooping, severe headache, dizziness, or confusion), white appearance of the skin, or unusual pain during or shortly after treatment, you should notify your health care practitioner immediately.
Are there any reasons why I should not (contraindications) receive the Revanesse Versa injection?
You should not be treated with Revanesse Versa if you:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding, as the safety of these products for use during pregnancy, or in women who are breastfeeding, has not been studied
- have a history of hypertrophic scarring or keloid formation
- have evidence of scars at the intended treatment sites
- have acne and / or other inflammatory diseases of the skin, such as rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis,
- have allergic history including:
- severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis),
- heightened immune responses to common allergens, especially inhaled allergens and food allergens (atopy),
- allergy to natural rubber latex,
- allergy to hyaluronic acid products,
- Streptococcal proteins or have plans to undergo administration of graded doses of allergens (desensitization therapy) during treatment with Revanesse Versa.
- have acute or chronic skin disease, such as seborrheic dermatitis or rosacea, in or near the injection sites, or any infection or unhealed wound of the face
- are under concomitant anticoagulant therapy, antiplatelet therapy, or have a history of bleeding disorders, clotting disorders such as hemophilia or connective tissue disorders such as systemic lupus erythematosus
You should never use Revanesse Versa in conjunction with a laser, intense pulsed light, chemical peeling or dermabrasion treatments, or with Over-the-counter (OTC) wrinkle products or prescription wrinkle treatments within 4 weeks (28 days) prior to treatment, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed before treatment.
What are the risks?
- Bleeding and Bruising: Bleeding is usually minimal and resolves within a few minutes. It is possible to have a bleeding episode from the injection of the local anesthesia or filler that requires treatment, but it is unusual. Bruising in the area is also an expected reaction and can take up to a week to resolve.
- Swelling: Swelling is also expected and may take several days to a week to resolve. It is unusual but medical treatment may be necessary if swelling is slow to resolve.
- Pain: Some discomfort is expected with injections but usually lasts less than a day.
Other risks that are less likely, but may occur, include the following: Acne-like skin eruptions, Skin sensitivity (rash, itching, tenderness), Skin infection, Damage to nerves or blood vessels, Skin lumpiness, Scarring, Skin necrosis (death of the skin), Hyperpigmentation (darkening of the skin), Reactivation of herpes infection (blisters or skin sores).
As with using any dermal filler, there is a risk of allergic reaction. If you have a very serious allergic reaction (anaphylactic shock) you may require emergency medical help and be at risk of death. Some symptoms of allergic reactions are: a rash, having a hard time breathing, wheezing when you breathe, sudden drop in blood pressure, swelling of the face, fast pulse, sweating, dizziness or fainting, inability to breathe without assistance, a feeling of dread.
One of the risks with using this product is unintentional injection into a blood vessel. The chances of this happening are very small, but if it does happen, the complications can be serious, and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities or blindness.
*Your results may vary